I digress. I'll put all the info in bullet points and expand on what I noted down if I can. I had to take a lot in from that discussion, so I might not remember everything as clearly as I like.
- Tuppy Owens (sp?) - Ian knows this lady very well. Helps support charity called "Outsiders club". Helps people with special needs match-make. Exhibitions in connection with this
- "See Hear" - to do with blind and deafness
- Mick (Nick?) Scarlet - Wheelchair bound individual
- Thalidomide birth defects (sp?) - People born with hunched arms and legs, due to drug of same name effecting growth during pregnancy
- Maybe stick to view of Britain because looking worldwide will be a little too broad.
- Talk to Leonard in LRC.