Tuesday 9 November 2010

My New BA Blog

First post of my blog!

Okay, basically I had trouble with synching my e-mail accounts with Blogger and Youtube at the same time. Because of this, I have made a new blog, which will contain all my work for this year.

Any work for Mike's unit will be marked with a *M* in the title


Any work for Dan's unit will be marked with a *D* in the title


Any work for PPI will be marked with a *IPP* in the title

EDIT I have also labeled most of my posts with DAN, MIKE, DISS or PPI, depending on the work that is relevant in that post. You can find the labels on the top right of my blog :D

I hope this is clear.

Here's the link to my old blog, which holds all my development for my personal pitch called "Spooked" http://emufmp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment