Monday 31 January 2011

Most recent story edits By Andy Kinnear

Okay, I need to clarify that I DIDN'T DO THIS ANIMATIC. This is all Andy Kinnear's work. I just want to post this on here to show you what I'm working with, and for me to easily find and check every aspect of the story. 





EDIT

Here's a message Andy sent to me.

that script is being revised at the moment and i have a newer one that i will present with the storyboard but the camera looks great


So yeh the script is going to be different, but I'm going to leave it for now, until I get the update.
I'm really glad he likes the camera. Looks like that concept work is finished, another tick on my to-do list.

EDIT 2
Here's where you can find the storyboards Andy has done.

 http://thedeepgroup.blogspot.com/2011/02/storyboard.html

And here's where you can see the script

 http://thedeepgroup.blogspot.com/2011/02/current-script.html

I have printed all this stuff out so it is easier for me to look at while working.
FULL STEAM AHEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment