Tuesday 10 May 2011

The Deep - Update

Just a quick update!

I had a little trouble lately, because I realized that the scene I was given had some cameras and other things missing. I thought I was meant to put one in myself. I probs should have enquired more about whether the scene was going to have this stuff put in.

Anyway, I have the updated scenes I need to continue with my shots. I had to import Kid and his animation into the new scene, so that I could have it on there properly

Thankfully, the photo camera the boy carries now has proper animateable handles on it, so I can do more stuff with it without it falling apart and doing weird things.

Am going to finalize my shots I have done more, and also start shot 15, where he swims towards the sleeping Eel

No comments:

Post a Comment