Sunday 17 April 2011

*IPP* Possible contact for storyboarding opportunities

This is an e-mail I got from a guy our family have known for ages. There's a long story behind this, which I will describe briefly.

His wife needed somebody from Ravensbourne to come to a careers evening at the school she works at. I came along and helped provide information about the college to the students there.
Terry was there, and he said that he might need somebody to help storyboard for various productions in the future.

Anyway, here's the e-mail he sent. 


Hi Emma,

This is the company that develop the motion capture technology, for which they have a variety of uses as you will see.

I can certainly take you to see the Looney Tunes show at Butlins but we may have to wait a few weeks yet before I am able to do that.

As for the storyboarding... this is something we need from time to time.  I will keep you posted on our projects and let you know when we might need a storyboard produced.

Best wishes,

Terry Morrison


I'm really glad I helped out with the careers evening, because it has proven that I am a responsible and hard-working person, who is committed to animation and Ravensbourne college. It has also provided me with some work experience in the future! Great stuff!

Also, oooo Looney Tunes show at Butlins! :O Yeh there's motion capture involved, so I might be able to get involved somehow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment