Sunday 17 April 2011

*IPP* Confidence

I think now that I'm nearing the end of my Ravensbourne journey, I should think about how I have grown and how I continue to go on in terms of work.

I feel that I have learned a lot about myself in the last few years. I know my strengths and I know my weaknesses. Here they are for you to look at.

Strengths
Patience
Positivity
Good quality of work
Enthusiasm
Works well in team
Drawing ability
Weaknesses
Maya know how
Confidence
Adaptability to new things
Procrastinates

I think there must be more, but I can't think of them right now.

I do tend to worry a lot, even though I put on a smiley face. I think I need to try and think better about myself sometimes, and be more independent because it tends to hold me back sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment