Sunday 5 June 2011

Today's To-do list of DOOM

Okay I am aware of my lack of scheduling lately, and I think I need a little more organization for the last 2 weeks, so I am going to write up a list of stuff to do in the next 3 days.
  • E+E Posters - Adjust Mel's version, and have a go at doing a new logo for the group
  • E+E Blog - Health and Safety post
  • E+E 1000 word report
  • The Deep shot 27onwards completion for render - finish MONDAY
  • The Deep animatic - complete my personal storyboards in Final Cut, for marking
  • Smitten - Bird shot completion
  • Smitten - Sword Clash
  • Smitten - Sword Spin - adjust handle (not priority)
  • Animation submission - arrange folders (Concept, Technical and Animation) for marking (See Dan)
E+E deadline is on Friday, so a lot of this stuff I will get done Tuesday/Wednesday.

Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment