Monday, 7 March 2011

*M* Updates for each project


I managed to finish all the frames and hand them over to Mel for compositing. Andy examined the render and gave me some more frames to draw, so that we could tie up some loose ends. I reckon there might be more things to change, but that's only natural for a project like this.

Here's a taster of some of the frames I did:

Fixed frames:


Am starting to animate the birds in shot 1, the very beginning of the animation. I've found it difficult, but with more reference I'll get there! I'll upload tests when they are done


Managed to get some wall textures done for the Raven box aka "Raven Haven"

Tried out some different oppacities, contrasts and tectures here. Sophie seems pretty happy with them. I think she said that it would be cool if there were some ravens there as well, so might try and do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment